Aside from the fact that millions are looking for jobs now, there are some tips that will trickle you up to the top of the candidate prospect pile:
- Research companies that are hiring through college career services, LinkedIn and super search job search sites like www.indeed.com or www.simplyhired.com. [Image courtesy of Ambro, FreedigitalPhotos.net]
- Use a consistent, credible message in all your media including business cards, elevator pitch, online and live networking.
- Actively network with colleagues and at networking events.
- If you need assistance with marketing, branding or promotion, seek help from social media experts, books and workshops.
- Use warm leads to apply for jobs by applying with introductions, a visible Linkedin profile or referrals.
- Plan your marketing with a timeline of events and milestones. Reward yourself for milestones met.
- Respect others time and reciprocate with referrals and introductions.
- Develop a powerful feature/benefit cover letter or resume with a list of accomplishments and benefits as they relate to the job specification.
Now go show them you are the best candidate for the job!
[Image courtesy of nongpimmy, FreeDigitalPhotos.net]
“We don’t need to compete, we add value instead. “
Diane Rines, Founder, Please Check-in Communities
Phoenix Pros ~ Phoenix Jobs ~ Phoenix Events
Visit us at http://PleaseCheckin.com
DBA Wise Career Move LLC, All Rights Reserved, Re-printed by permission only!
Toll- Free TEL/FAX: 877-735-6288